We can help you with the preparation of documents for SBA PPP Loan (Paycheck Protection Program) Loan
Below is our Documents Package for PPP loan
We offer more services
- Payroll statement/Payroll Register
- 941 Quarterly Tax form
- 940 Yearly Tax form
- Tax Returns which may include as per your business type: 1040/1065/1120-C/1120-S
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Monthly Payroll processing.
- Profit & loss statement
- Income Statement
- Earning Statement
- Wage and Tax Statement. (Form W-2)
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP) documentation
- The PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP) payroll calculation and documentation
- Preparing US Individual Income Tax Return ( Form 1040)
- The Preparing US Corporate Income Tax Return (Form 1120)
- Preparing Employee’s Withholding Certificate ( Form W-4 )
- Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return (Form 941)
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and SBA PPP Loan provides loans to assist businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. Further borrowers could also be eligible for PPP loan forgiveness.
In order to succeed in the littlest businesses, SBA will offer PPP loans to businesses with fewer than 20 employees and sole proprietors only from February 24 through Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 5pm ET. Because President Biden has also announced additional program changes to form access to PPP loans more equitable.
How and when to use for SBA PPP Loan forgiveness?
A borrower can apply for forgiveness once all loan proceeds that the borrower is requesting forgiveness are used. Therefore borrowers can apply for forgiveness any time up to the maturity of the loan. If borrowers don’t apply for forgiveness within 10 months after the Judgment Day of the covered period, then PPP loan payments are not any longer deferred, and borrowers will begin making loan payments to their PPP lender.